The bulletin for March 10, 2013 has been posted on the St. Rose of Lima Bulletins page. Please see the bulletin for announcements about the fish fry (including a request regarding fish fry desserts), collection of dried beans for COPE, well wishes to departing parishioners, Easter lilies, and hospice volunteers.
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Analysis: One year after McCarrick, what's next for the Church?
- One year since the McCarrick allegations: A CNA timeline
- House Democrats pass appropriations bill with Hyde Amendment intact
- Venezuelan bishops concerned by risk of emigrant trafficking
- 'Transgender' track rules violate Title IX, ADF says
- Pentecost pilgrimages in France, Middle East link Catholics in prayer
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima