Jesus’s priestly prayer to God the Father says – FATHER MAY THEY BE ONE JUST AS YOU AND I ARE ONE (John 17). And so every year, the week of January 18-25, all churches are invited to pray for the realization of this prayer of Jesus, that all who profess Jesus as the Christ, all these churches may be one. O Lord hear our prayer!!
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Analysis: One year after McCarrick, what's next for the Church?
- One year since the McCarrick allegations: A CNA timeline
- House Democrats pass appropriations bill with Hyde Amendment intact
- Venezuelan bishops concerned by risk of emigrant trafficking
- 'Transgender' track rules violate Title IX, ADF says
- Pentecost pilgrimages in France, Middle East link Catholics in prayer
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima