As mentioned in the previous post, the 40th annual March for Life will be held in Washington, D.C. later this week, on January 25 — sadly commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, which legalized abortion in the United States. EWTN will carry live coverage of the March for Life, and anyone who is interested in watching can click here for EWTN’s live video feed. EWTN’s March for Life coverage starts on January 25 at 9:00 AM Central Time.
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- On World Mission Day, pope urges Catholics to share Christ's love with all
- Pope Francis at Ethnological Museum: 'Beauty unites us'
- Questions raised as Satanic Temple asks to hold meeting at Naval Academy
- Mexican diocese prays for peace as capture, release of El Chapo's son sparks violence
- Archdiocese of Washington opposes local bill to legalize prostitution
- Catholic aid group expresses concern over Haiti unrest
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima