As mentioned in the previous post, the 40th annual March for Life will be held in Washington, D.C. later this week, on January 25 — sadly commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, which legalized abortion in the United States. EWTN will carry live coverage of the March for Life, and anyone who is interested in watching can click here for EWTN’s live video feed. EWTN’s March for Life coverage starts on January 25 at 9:00 AM Central Time.
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Ten thousand pilgrims pack National Shrine for Mass for Life
- Chaput looks back: 'I’m proud of the things that we have done together'
- Filipino bishops urge caution amid coronavirus report
- Disability advocates applaud Manx legislature for rejecting assisted suicide inquiry
- Federal money to go to Texas women's health program without abortion providers
- Church of England affirms sex is only for heterosexual marriage
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima