As mentioned in the previous post, the 40th annual March for Life will be held in Washington, D.C. later this week, on January 25 — sadly commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, which legalized abortion in the United States. EWTN will carry live coverage of the March for Life, and anyone who is interested in watching can click here for EWTN’s live video feed. EWTN’s March for Life coverage starts on January 25 at 9:00 AM Central Time.
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Whitmer ought to back school choice bill, not veto it, Michigan Catholic Conference says
- Catholic students from Texas universities unite for prayer and worship
- Bishop urges international community to promote value of human life after Sudan coup
- White House: Pope Francis ‘has spoken differently’ than Biden on abortion
- March for Life announces 2022 theme of 'equality'
- Authorities kidnap Catholic bishop in China, says report
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima