As mentioned in the previous post, the 40th annual March for Life will be held in Washington, D.C. later this week, on January 25 — sadly commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, which legalized abortion in the United States. EWTN will carry live coverage of the March for Life, and anyone who is interested in watching can click here for EWTN’s live video feed. EWTN’s March for Life coverage starts on January 25 at 9:00 AM Central Time.
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Biden backs federal abortion protections 'if necessary'
- Italy's fledgling pro-life movement finds inspiration in US abortion fight
- The generals who marched with 'Warriors' in Lourdes
- Investigative authority continues to fight misuse of Vatican financial entities
- Pivonka appointed Franciscan University president
- States sue over HHS' stronger conscience protections for doctors, nurses
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima