As mentioned in the previous post, the 40th annual March for Life will be held in Washington, D.C. later this week, on January 25 — sadly commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision, which legalized abortion in the United States. EWTN will carry live coverage of the March for Life, and anyone who is interested in watching can click here for EWTN’s live video feed. EWTN’s March for Life coverage starts on January 25 at 9:00 AM Central Time.
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Amid nationwide controversy, St Junipero Serra statue vandalized in L.A.
- Parolin in Russia: Vatican diplomacy has a key role in global debate
- Vatican astronomer: solar eclipse recalls beauty, truth of creation
- 'Arbitrary expulsions' won't solve the migration crisis, Pope says
- An exorcist talks about 'Annabelle' and the power of evil
- Pope Francis prays for end to ‘inhuman violence’ after recent terrorist attacks
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima