Happy New Year blessings to the parish family. Fr. Mujule, the parish trustees, and the members of the parish council would like to thank you very much for your attendance at the church, and for your generous support for the parish in your weekly giving, that has helped our church in many various ways. As we begin the New Year 2013, may God bless you, and thank you abundantly for your continued attendance and support at our church. Happy New Year!
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- On World Mission Day, pope urges Catholics to share Christ's love with all
- Pope Francis at Ethnological Museum: 'Beauty unites us'
- Questions raised as Satanic Temple asks to hold meeting at Naval Academy
- Mexican diocese prays for peace as capture, release of El Chapo's son sparks violence
- Archdiocese of Washington opposes local bill to legalize prostitution
- Catholic aid group expresses concern over Haiti unrest
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima