Happy New Year blessings to the parish family. Fr. Mujule, the parish trustees, and the members of the parish council would like to thank you very much for your attendance at the church, and for your generous support for the parish in your weekly giving, that has helped our church in many various ways. As we begin the New Year 2013, may God bless you, and thank you abundantly for your continued attendance and support at our church. Happy New Year!
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Ten thousand pilgrims pack National Shrine for Mass for Life
- Chaput looks back: 'I’m proud of the things that we have done together'
- Filipino bishops urge caution amid coronavirus report
- Disability advocates applaud Manx legislature for rejecting assisted suicide inquiry
- Federal money to go to Texas women's health program without abortion providers
- Church of England affirms sex is only for heterosexual marriage
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima