Happy New Year blessings to the parish family. Fr. Mujule, the parish trustees, and the members of the parish council would like to thank you very much for your attendance at the church, and for your generous support for the parish in your weekly giving, that has helped our church in many various ways. As we begin the New Year 2013, may God bless you, and thank you abundantly for your continued attendance and support at our church. Happy New Year!
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- The tale of Fr. Brochero: Gaucho priest, devil's worst nightmare
- This beautiful church was a gift from Slovakia to Icelandic Catholics
- What does it mean to be a 'pro-life' police officer?
- Judge halts deportations of Chaldean Christians to Iraq
- Francis urges Serrans to 'keep moving forward' promoting vocations
- How Catholic culture can thrive on the internet
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima