Thank you for sharing your blessings with residents of Guardian Family Services. Through donations to the Giving Tree, we donated 257 items ranging from pillows, to pots & pans, to clothing. We also gave them a donation of $600 to help assist others staying at the shelter! Thanks again for your generous support!
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Pope Francis: Meeting Christ in the poor renews our missionary vigor
- Under financial pressure, Rockville Centre diocese sells pastoral center, closes several schools
- ‘Refugee resettlement has effectively been halted’: Catholics implore Biden to accept more refugees
- After vandalism, Houston parish welcomes back refurbished Our Lady of Guadalupe statue
- Soon-to-be-beatified Italian woman pioneered faith-based feminism
- Pope Francis to Brazil's bishops: the Risen Christ is 'our strength, our unity'
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima