Thank you for sharing your blessings with residents of Guardian Family Services. Through donations to the Giving Tree, we donated 257 items ranging from pillows, to pots & pans, to clothing. We also gave them a donation of $600 to help assist others staying at the shelter! Thanks again for your generous support!
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Archbishop Cordileone responds to criticism that he's 'politicizing the Eucharist'
- Judge blocks auction of Dorothy's Wizard of Oz dress, over Catholic University's objections
- DC archdiocese mistakenly gives candid response on Pelosi Communion denial
- This is the prayer that Catholics are asked to say for the Church in China on May 24
- Oklahoma passes extensive abortion ban bill, as country awaits Supreme Court ruling
- English bishop urges Catholics to oppose Jersey assisted suicide proposal
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima