Thank you for sharing your blessings with residents of Guardian Family Services. Through donations to the Giving Tree, we donated 257 items ranging from pillows, to pots & pans, to clothing. We also gave them a donation of $600 to help assist others staying at the shelter! Thanks again for your generous support!
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- The tale of Fr. Brochero: Gaucho priest, devil's worst nightmare
- This beautiful church was a gift from Slovakia to Icelandic Catholics
- What does it mean to be a 'pro-life' police officer?
- Judge halts deportations of Chaldean Christians to Iraq
- Francis urges Serrans to 'keep moving forward' promoting vocations
- How Catholic culture can thrive on the internet
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima