The Giving Tree for Guardian Family Services has been put up and is hanging full of GREAT gifts for those that are desperately in need at the shelter. There are also envelopes on the tree for monetary donations, should you choose. The drop-off deadline is Sunday, December 16. Thanks for your generosity.
Saturday: 4:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Pope Francis calls for day of prayer for Ukraine
- Biden reaffirms support for abortion on anniversary of Roe v. Wade
- These are the best signs we saw at the March for Life
- Missed the March for Life? Here it is, in a 45-second video
- March for Life 2022: 'A great witness to the sanctity of human life'
- St John Cantius parish in Chicago seeks to reassure faithful amid changes
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima