GOD SAYS – The Jar of Flour and Jug of Oil will not dry – I Kings 17:10-16: As Parish Finance Council we thank the parish for listening to our presentation on the parish finances, and to the request that you consider increasing your normal giving by one week’s contribution per month. The council will continue to monitor the cash flow and report back to the parish in six months. God bless you and thank you for your generous weekly giving that supports this parish! God says – “As you give, the jar of flour will not get empty, and the jug of oil will not dry ” – 1 Kings 17:10-16
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- Where is Jesus in the midst of the Church's sex abuse crisis?
- Combat racism with a childlike spirit, Springfield priest says
- How the Church could reach out to the children of priests
- Bishop Trautman responds to release of Pennsylvania grand jury report
- Cardinal O’Malley will not attend World Meeting of Families
- What did Wuerl know about alleged abuser- and how did he respond?
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima