GOD SAYS – The Jar of Flour and Jug of Oil will not dry – I Kings 17:10-16: As Parish Finance Council we thank the parish for listening to our presentation on the parish finances, and to the request that you consider increasing your normal giving by one week’s contribution per month. The council will continue to monitor the cash flow and report back to the parish in six months. God bless you and thank you for your generous weekly giving that supports this parish! God says – “As you give, the jar of flour will not get empty, and the jug of oil will not dry ” – 1 Kings 17:10-16
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- White House criticized for push to allow indefinite detention of migrant kids
- Priest: We need to address roots of the global migration crisis
- Opinions divided in reaction to Pell decision
- Amazon missionary bishop: Synod plans miss the real problems
- Jesuit superior general: Satan is a 'symbolic reality'
- Florida bishops: Serial killer's execution is 'unnecessary'
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima