GOD SAYS – The Jar of Flour and Jug of Oil will not dry – I Kings 17:10-16: As Parish Finance Council we thank the parish for listening to our presentation on the parish finances, and to the request that you consider increasing your normal giving by one week’s contribution per month. The council will continue to monitor the cash flow and report back to the parish in six months. God bless you and thank you for your generous weekly giving that supports this parish! God says – “As you give, the jar of flour will not get empty, and the jug of oil will not dry ” – 1 Kings 17:10-16
Saturday: 5:00 PM
Sunday: 8:30 AM
(See the Mass Schedule page for the full schedule.)
- How US Catholics will mark the World Day of the Poor
- For Cardinal Parolin, Vatican II still benefits the Church
- In Syria there are more deaths from lack of healthcare than from bombs
- Venerable Solanus Casey: the priest who answered the doorbell.
- Ahead of Burma visit, Pope says he's coming to promote peace
- Who was Albino Luciani, the 'smiling Pope'?
St. Rose Web Site Archives
- “Apart from the cross there is no other ladder by which we may get to heaven.” -St. Rose of Lima